Creates strong 90-degree corners with minimal time required and greater ease, accompanied by an extremely strong corner tie with multiple fastening areas for finishing.
Benefits and Features
of SuperForm ICF
6 construction steps built into 1 easy process
- For builders, ICF incorporates concrete, steel reinforcement, insulation, air barrier, vapor barrier and attachment points into one easy step, saving significant time and resources.
Strongest Block Available
- Ties every 6” create the strongest block on the market.
- 12” block for easy calculations, higher strength, and more rebar reinforcing.
- The thickest embedded flange, making our tie the highest strength option for attachment points available.
- 12” ties that run the full height of the block, restricting any settling.
- 25% stronger than all other ties on the market.
- Two tight interlocking knobs every 1” provide unparalleled strength.
- 35% more contact, resulting in the highest friction fit ensuring no floating when poured.
Easy to install
- Blocks are designed to be light and versatile, reducing construction time and tools required.
- Cut lines every 1” for low waste.
Reduced energy costs
- 2 layers of continuous 2.5” EPS panels results in zero thermal bridging, making your build the highest energy efficient option on the market.
- Up to 60% energy saving compared to traditional construction.
- From the foundation to the eaves, ICF supports all custom designs and allows for the application of any exterior finish you choose.
- Using ICF results in less jobsite waste, lower maintenance, and an overall lower environmental impact lasting for generations to come.
- Unmatched strength means projects built with SuperForm ICF protect from extreme weather events and offer best-in-class protection from uncommon natural disasters.
- Three-hour fire rating makes it your choice for a fire-resistant build.construction.